These wraps make a great light lunch, particularly served with a mixed salad. I took inspiration from a Jamie Oliver recipe I found online, but replaced or added a lot of my own ingredients and made a lot of stuff up. It worked pretty well though!
1. Slice one onion and fry in olive oil until soft and starting to turn brown. Add a crushed clove of garlic, around a level tsp of chilli powder (depending on how spicy you want it), and some cumin. Mix.
2. Add in a tin of baked beans and around 150g of tinned tomatoes. Top up with some fresh tomatoes. Cook for around 10 minutes (lid off the pan) until the mixture begins to thicken.
3. Take a third of the mix and blend in a food processor until smooth to make a paste.
4. In a frying pan, cook some sliced red peppers in a little oil. I also added some vegetarian mince and cooked that as well. Once this is ready (should only take a few minutes) add to the rest of the bean mix that you haven't blended.
5. Take a tortilla wrap, spread some of the paste across all of one side. Spread some of the bean/pepper/mince mixture on one half. Grate some cheese on top, then roll and place in a baking dish. Do the same until you've run out of paste and mixture (should make four wraps).
6. Grate a little more cheese over the top, then stick in the oven for around 20 minutes, until the wraps start to crisp slightly at the edges.
7. Serve, eat and enjoy.