Sunday 7 April 2013

The Sunday Post (#2)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Reviews this past week on Girl!Reporter

Throne of Glass by Sarah. J Maas
Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black

Things to look for in the coming week on Girl!Reporter
The Last Boyfriend by Nora Roberts (review)
Stealing Phoenix by Joss Stirling (review)

What's your news?
 

9 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great week ahead. Have to check out your reviews for last week. :D

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too. (I love the name of your blog, btw!)

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy The Last Boyfriend by Nora Roberts.


    Heather ~ My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great week!

    Happy Reading!
    My Haul: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/04/new-to-shelves-21-one-with-nightfall.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading is always happy, apart from with depressing books, but I think I'm okay with this week's reads.

      Delete
  4. Oooh, you just reminded me that I still had to finisn reading the Innsboroidontexactlyknowhowthatserieswascalled series by Nora Roberts! I think I read the first and started the second, but never finished either the second or third. D: Damn. So thank you! :) Hope you're having an excellent week(-end)!

    Patricia // My Week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inn at Boonsboro, but I never remember her the names of her series properly - I'm calling this one the one with the Montogomery brothers.

      Delete
  5. I have never read a Nora Roberts novel. I'll have to check one out sometime. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...