Sunday 29 September 2013

The Sunday Post (#25) and Showcase Sunday (#11)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer, and Showcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren. They're a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, highlight our newest books and see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, or bought.


Book stuff this week on Girl!Reporter
Review: The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
My week in books (#10) - Fortunately, The Milk..., The Book Thief from page to screen, and more.

Non-book stuff this week on Girl!Reporter
Review: The Halal Food Festival

It's been another really quiet week when it comes to book gathering. I think September has just been one of those months where I've had so much going on that books have fallen to the bottom of the list. Hopefully I can get back in the swing of things in October.

EDIT: My mum got me the below, which is so cute. The picture is roughly life-size!

 

What have you been up to, and what have you added to your bookshelves?  

12 comments:

  1. Awww cute booklet! :) I hope you enjoy it; I still have to crack Shakespeare.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's absolutely adorable. I love mini versions of books!

      Sarah

      Delete
  2. Your Mom is awesome, I love Shakespeare! Have a wonderful week Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay!! I didn't get any books this week either. Have a great week :)
    I'm a new follower via Bloglovin!

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow. I'm off to check out your blog.

      Sarah

      Delete
  4. That's adorable. I'm a Shakespeare nerd. Hope your week is splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that is a cute little book :) Is it really fat or is it a condensed version? Hope you get back into books for October ;P

    ~ New follower via bloglovin' ~

    Thanks for stopping by my SS!

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got summaries of all the plays, with short descriptions of the characters, and a notable quote from each.

      Thanks for the follow!

      Sarah

      Delete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my Sunday Post yesterday. That William Shakespeare book looks pretty stinking cool!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my Sunday Post yesterday. That William Shakespeare book looks pretty stinking cool!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...