Sunday 7 July 2013

The Sunday Post (#13)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

I've been a bit busy lately, so this is two weeks' worth of Sunday Post.

Book stuff this week on Girl!Reporter
Fortunately...the Milk by Neil Gaiman (review)
Book of the month - June 2013
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (review)

Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter (review)

Non-book stuff this week on Girl!Reporter
Theatre review: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Music review: Michael Buble at The O2
 
Coming up next week on Girl!Reporter

I'm sort of going to be taking a mini-hiatus over the next month (Ramadan beckons) so my posting will be sporadic, but there should be some reviews coming through.

What have you been up to? 

4 comments:

  1. Gone Girl is still on my TBR. I am hoping to read it this summer. I am off to check out your review.
    New follower through RSS
    - Belle
    My Weekend Update...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had it on my shelf for about nine months, and wasn't disappointed one iota when I finally got round to reading.

      Thanks for the follow, will follow back.

      Sarah

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...