Tuesday 14 July 2015

Agent Carter recap masterpost

Season one, episode one - Now is Not the End
"Did you miss me?"

Season one, episode two - Bridge and Tunnel
"Who writes this rubbish?"

Season one, episode three - Time and Tide
"Do you have any idea how stupid that was?"


Season one, episode four - The Blitzkrieg Button
"I know how much Steve meant to you because I know how much he meant to me."

Season one, episode five - The Iron Ceiling
"Does anyone else feel a chill going up their knickers?"

Season one, episode six - A Sin to Err
"I can explain everything, all of it."

Season one, episode seven - Snafu
Dottie is pram shopping. Er, why?
Dottie is pram shopping. Er, why?
"I've never been more than what each of you has created."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...