Saturday 11 May 2013

Stacking the Shelves (#6)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books you've added to your shelves, be they physical or virtual, sent to you for review, bought, or borrowed from the library. 

Bought


A mix this week - some fantasy, some historical fiction and a book where I've heard of the film but never realised the author had such a cool name.
 
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
The Princes in the Tower by Alison Weir
Eragon, Eldest and Brisingr by Christopher Paolini








Borrowed

Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz
Raven's Gate by Anthony Horowitz
The Hit by Melvin Burgess - Junk by Melvin Burgess was one of my favourite books at school, and I told everyone I knew about it, so I have high hopes for The Hit.










What did you add to your shelves this week?

11 comments:

  1. Nice haul :) I've had Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Series on my shelf for AGES and still to read any of it :( Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the series.

    I've also wanted to read Pittacus Lore's I Am Number Four series, hope you enjoy them :D

    My STS

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Inheritance series was an impulse buy because they were such a bargain, and I managed to get really lovely versions where the edges of the pages are different colours.

      Sarah

      Delete
  2. I loved I Am Number Four! I still have to get around to reading the rest of the series though. I hope you enjoy everything! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I need to read the third Eragon, I'm just a little late in this series. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a series I've seen a lot but I've never picked up. Having finally read the back and been seduced by the gorgeous covers, I'm now intrigued.

      Sarah

      Delete
  4. I want to read I am Number four myself. I have read the first to books for Eragon and loved them. Still need to read Brisingr as well. New Follower via bloglovin and GFC :)
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hearing good things about these books, so I'll let you know how I get on.

      Sarah

      Delete
  5. Wow! Great haul! I've got all the Eragon books but I've never actually got around to reading them yet! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think it'll be a while before I get round to reading the Eragon books as well.

      Sarah

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...