Tuesday 7 May 2013

Teaser Tuesday (#6)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
 


Here are the rules: 
•Open your current read 
•Open to a random page 
•Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page 
•Be careful not to include spoilers! 
•Share the title and author too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their to be read list if they like your teaser.


From The Lunar Chronicles: Cinder by Marissa Meyer, chapter 10:

Then she remembered that tomorrow she would be dead. Or dying. 

















What are you reading?

12 comments:

  1. What a sad thought!

    Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/05/tuesday-teasers-ya-science-fiction-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just? I'm almost done with the book so I guess I'll find out soon how it all ends.

      Sarah

      Delete
  2. This book has gotten so much hype! I haven't gotten to it yet, though. Great teaser! : )

    Here's mine: http://followthewritingrabbit.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little worried about the hype, but so far I'm enjoying it a lot.

      Sarah

      Delete
  3. A sad teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to aim for something happier next week!

      Sarah

      Delete
  4. I liked this one. Hope you're enjoying it :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, and I'm almost finished with it as well.

      Sarah

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I am going to finish Cinder tonight, and see if I can read something else before I start Scarlet!

      Sarah

      Delete
  6. I totally loved that book! Have fun reading! :)

    Our teaser

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only got two chapters left, very excited.

      Sarah

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...