Sunday 5 May 2013

The Sunday Post (#6)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Reviews this week on Girl!Reporter
 
Non-book stuff this week on Girl!Reporter
Glee recap/review: Wonder-ful
Game of Thrones recap/review: Kissed by Fire
 
Coming up next week on Girl!Reporter
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (review)

What have you been up to this week? And what's coming up for you in the week ahead?

4 comments:

  1. Love Game of Thrones! I've started book 4 but I haven't made it very far (just passed the prologue). I thinking knowing that it's a little off the story line of the previous books has me not as interested.

    My SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read the first two books in the Game of Throne series, so I have to get a move on with the others!

      Sarah

      Delete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful week ahead. Cinder is one that i have heard great things about, but I haven't had the chance to read it yet. Happy reading.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll let you know how Cinder goes.

      Sarah

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...