Sunday 19 May 2013

The Sunday Post (#8)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Reviews this week on Girl!Reporter
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
 
Memes
Stacking the Shelves (#7)

Non-book stuff this week on Girl!Reporter 
Game of Thrones recap/review: The Bear and the Maiden Fair
Broadchurch DVD review
The Great Gatsby film review

Coming up next week on Girl!Reporter
A surprise week ahead, since I'm not sure what I'll finish reading

What's new with you?

6 comments:

  1. Going to check out your review of Scarlet. I think I liked that one better than Cinder. Really good books! Hope you have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's rare for sequels to be as good as the first book, especially in trilogies where you have only three books to get it right. I think I agree with you however, Scarlet was as good if not better than Cinder.

      Sarah

      Delete
  2. Looks like you have had a great week. Hope next week is the same. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read either Cinder or Scarlet, but they sound good. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do recommend them, I think they live up to the hype.

      And you too!

      Sarah

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...